The best thing I got to do this summer was during one of my three week's at Camp MiVoden when I got to essentially be staff. I got to work in the craft room almost all day. 1st period I usually helped with a kids craft and 2nd I taught candle making, then it was lunch time, after lunch it was 3rd period and I didn't do much then because it was card making and I didn't know a lot about that. 4th it was braiding (which I as usually hyper for because I had ice cream during 3rd) and 5th was tie dye which was all most always busy. And I got paid for it all which I totally wasn't expecting.
The 2nd best thing this summer was probably when we went to see Toy Story 3 in theaters as a family in Denver on the Fourth of July. Those where probably the two best parts of my Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment