A place where this momma records: moments of inspiration... notes of adventure... ordinary happenings that may be of interest...
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
So I'm back I don't have any thing better to wright about, so I'm just going to ramble on till I can stop so here gos. We started school a little over a month ago but I am already tired of it. I would rather be reading one of my favorite books or watching one of my favorite TV shows. We started pathfinders two week ago. I miss Enaea and Rosee because they went to boarding school and when they came back for their first home leave last weekend I was very happy to see them. Dana had her birthday party when they where here but I could not go because I was sick. My wrist has been hurting me for a wile and I don't know why and it is getting old. I have tried ibuprofen and arnica and the next thing to try is advil but just thinking that word makes me want to barf so I don't know what to do about it. I recently started watching doctor who and fell in love. My favorite doctor is the 10th but 11 is cool too. I cant wait for "mark of Athena" to come out in about a week and then "the promise part 3 comes out soon after that. My little brother got a new hamster and he is very fast in his green little ball. A thought just occurred to me that I don't like riding horses and that I should, but I don't know why I should. I'm weird like that which some of you probably know. I am going to turn 17 on my next birthday and it scares me more than turning 16 did. I think that should be enough more me to stop so by-by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment