Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving be Sarah

The long weekend was really fun with the Arthur's here. While they were here we cleaned the playroom and Lauri and I got stuck on the sorting. I'm a lot faster than her so she kept dumping stuff from her pile into my pile and we had a lot of fun working together and laughing together. We had so much food for thanksgiving we all ate a lot especially me and I also had alot of pie. The whole weekend we plaid alot of games. The ones I liked the most were Bible Outburst, and Qwerkel. Saturday we did a little geo casching and when we got there Annie yeld "kitten!" and we all looked and there was a kitten by the side of the road. We stopped to get out and the kitten came running up to us, it obviously wasn't scared at all. She followed us on the walk, we took her home and gave her some food, she was ravenous. We didn't know what to name her but we started calling her Geo. Later that night our mom told us that some friends of ours had to put their dog down a little while ago, and his name was Hobbs. So we named our girl cat after a boy dog. Everyone fell in love with Hobbs. Even Maggie seems to want to be with her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment