A place where this momma records: moments of inspiration... notes of adventure... ordinary happenings that may be of interest...
Sunday, April 3, 2011
I think that homelessness is something that every community deals with. Some places have more homeless people than others but they are still there. My opinuon is that if there was no such things as drugs and alcohol, there would be a lot less people on the street. I feel sorry for the people that lost there job and had no choice. Some times I wish that all the rich people in the world would help all the people who struggle to make it day to day. I am soooooo glad that we have a roof over our heads and beds to sleep in and food to eat. And I'm glad that some people stop rushing through their life to actually see the person on the corner with the cardboard sign and stop to help them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this was written by Sarah
ReplyDelete