Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And the destruction continues...

I just spent a few minutes looking at pictures of the destruction left by Irene.  It's hard to believe how many lives have been hit, again, by mother nature.  Honestly, something like this is happening, somewhere in the world, almost ALL the time.  I'm just so anxious for Jesus to come and take us all away from this broken planet.  I know there are stories in Irene, similar to our story in the Alabama storms, where God protects, guides, and draws his people through the tough times that nature tosses in their laps, and closer to Him in the process.  But wouldn't it be much nicer just to live in a kingdom of peace, where destruction did not have to be a daily happening, somewhere on the planet? 

Even so Lord Jesus COME!!  And please help me to know what I can do to help that day come sooner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment