Thursday, February 16, 2012

debris

One of our neighbors took down a tree recently and had all the branches and trunk sitting out in the street, waiting to be hauled away.  I drove by there twice today, and both times I got a knot in my stomach.  The branches/etc are gone, but what is left is alot of tiny pieces of tree debris laying in the street.  I'm amazed how the sight of that debris on the road brings up such feelings.  We are all healing, but there are still 'things' to deal with.  I'm sure they will increase as we get closer to the anniversary, and as storm season ramps up.  Please continue to keep us all in your prayers.

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Prayers as always. Emotions are interesting things...and I'm glad that you have a stronger relationship with God because of the storm...Take care and hopefully we'll see each other again before heaven...

    ReplyDelete